Monday, August 25, 2008

Drew the crack up!

DrEw iS tHe FuNnIeSt KiD!!!
So Drew comes home from school the other day and is so excited to tell me all about his new teacher Mrs.Mac. He says,
"Mom, you wont believe it, she has a picture of her infront of the White House in Wash. DC!"
"Wow"
"and you know the ummmmm, oh yeah the War awhile ago?"
"Which one? World War 2?"
"Yeah, she lived in it and since the YAHTZEE's were so mean to her she had to move!!"
What!??? we were laughing so hard! it was cute "You mean the Nazi's?" :) LOL
"um yeah"


I don't think she is that old but whatever Drew! Love ya :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the hair! I wish there were Yahtzee's instead of Nazi's! The world would be a better place!

Owen said...

I can just hear Drew in his deep man voice!! His laugh is one of the funniest things I've ever heard (right after Scott's..hehehe)!!