Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aunt Erin and Uncle Matt are here!!


FYI Pictures are from Drew and his camera!!
Fun with the Fam!!! Aunt Erin and Uncle Matt decided to come vacation this past week with us! We love her and her cute little bambino Liam, inside her! Still can't believe she is pregnant. She and Matt are going to be great parents. Our kids are having so much fun with them! They got to go to Sonic, jump on the tramp, play Mouse Trap, play Cranium, put puzzles together and wrestle!!! On Labor day it was rainy and cold so we went over to the gym at the church and played indoor soccer and baseball it was so fun! They are quite the soccer experts! They both played a lot when younger and they were fun to have teach the kids a few new skillz!!!!
We also had a fun BBQ with old friends from Scappoose, OR (this is Tyler and his wife below) and Fam. I am loving having our cover on the deck!! This weather is the best!

Matt- Erins Husband
Marium Matt's awesome sister
Becky and Dalton (1 1/2)
Bobby--Becky's Husband
Kaiden Becky and Bobby's boy (4)Do I look tired? We have been staying up til 1 every night! Geez Erin ya yaker :)Kate
Aunt Erin even walked with us to school! And we spent the afternoon at BYU with Isaac. Fun!
I am so glad they came because Crazy Rob is gone for his birthday extraordinaire...He is Hiking the Grand Tetons! He left Wed and should be back Sat -let's pray. (I know, I am super jealous) He went with some (8) friends and they hired a guide so that makes me feel better. Rob's birthday is on Saturday the 6th so if you all want to call him/email him, sing him a jingle that would make his day!!! 34!!! Yup. So young! He didn't get season tickets this year so, I surprised him with BYU tickets to the game last week.
He took Drew to the opening football game. They had a lot of fun. Drew was most excited about the Dip in Dots. :) No- He really likes those Cougars! So funny and cute! He was so ecstatic that Rob picked him to go with him he couldn't believe it! Rob and I winked and Rob said "hey buddy, why don't you come with me to the game?" Drew about leaped in the air then he looks at me and kinda sad for me says "Mom, you could go if you want." Is that a sweet boy or what! Love him!!!!

3 comments:

Owen said...

I think Rob may be in Maui not the Tetons! He just didn't want to make you feel bad! What is with our hubs always needing an adventure? My adventures include Costco, taking 4 kids to...well, anywhere and the occasional back road. Sigh...someday.

Anonymous said...

I think that might be the most embarrassing picture of my to date. Thanks. Ha!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Rob! Hope you had a great day--oh wait, you got to hiking in the most beautiful mountains on Earth--of course you had a great day!