Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rob's Bday


Here is the handsome world traveler who happens to be our awesome Husband, Friend, and Dad. We love him so much... dang it, why does he have to travel 3 weeks this month! I miss him like crazy...
Here is the cookies and cream cheesecake



and here it is all over Elle's face!!!! The kids had a great time that night. They get so mad if we don't have cake, decorate the house, and sing for bdays! They now shout BYU in between the happy birthday song. So funny!
Rob had a great time on his Mountain climbing, (Tetons) I will have to get pics from him --they are pretty amazing--- steep! Then he got back and went to Denver with some friends, oops I mean "coworkers" to golf, oops I mean "work". They played on 2 amazing private golf courses and ate and ate. Fun!! Now Rob is off to St. George/Zions with some other friends to golf, swim, hike and play! Beautiful time of the year to go, they'll have a blast.
I get to go to New York with him -- I had to have something to get me through this month. :)

2 comments:

Owen said...

Yeah, what's the deal with our husbands and their "hobbies"? Dangit, I'm jealous. Happy Bday Robert.

Cassie and Chad said...

Happy Birthday Rob!!! We couldn't ask for a better friend and neighbor, though we sure haven't seen you around much this month??? You got a GOOD woman!!!!