Here are some more pictures from Erin when they were here last week. It was fun to actually get out and go out to Lunch and hang out at BYU... although I was constantly reminded that I now have 4 kids, and am 6 years (or so) older then them! Sometimes you just loose it. :)
This is at the new Hinkley Bldg at BYU. It is beautiful and so neat! You have to see it. There was a lot of memorabilia there Isaac loved this BYU race car.
Here is Matt and his sis Miriam isn't she pretty!



2 comments:
Hi Crystal, you are sooo sweet on my blog! Thank you for your comments. For some reason I haven't been able to connect to your blog but then, duh, I just went through Erica's! :)
Your family looks so great. I am excited to hear that your husband is working from home . . . starting his own business. Having a husband home during the day does have it's perks!! ;)
Your kids are growing up so much too. I cannot believe how big Kate is . . . they grow too fast.
So, i think we are going on being 10-12 years older than those BYU students...sad, but true. You could still pass for 25, though!
Ash keeps asking with Elle and Drew are going to come back and play...
Post a Comment