I don't know about him lately... hmmmmmm he has been so naughty, well not bad, just maybe not good either. -Does that make sense? It's like he has no ears anymore. He completely ignores Rob and me! Any adult for that matter. There are a million times when I am ready to leave and he is hiding under something without his shoes! I have to drag him out and force him into his car seat before he gets away and hides again. He only sometimes will play in his soccer games. He stands there while the ball rolls passed him. Maybe it's the age???
And he never NEVER EVER eats! That is only cereal and hot dogs, and oh sometimes chicken nuggets. I try to at least buy the turkey hot dogs and throw in some healthy cereal but man that kid!
It's not like he couldn't hurt to put on a pound or 2! Oh and he has been teasing Kate to no end! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Kate has developed that nice one year old toddler scream!!! The scream of frustration for everything! Isaac brings it out of her quite frequently. He still is a little on the timid side, but when he decides he feels like talking you can't keep him quiet! This whole summer people kept telling me they've never heard him talk so much. He is pretty laid back but stubborn!!! Things have to be his idea so we try to trick him into his chores, his games, his practice, and even his night out with Gma and Gpa! I know! He wouldn't go if you asked him too until we worded it different. AhHHHH OH WELL, We love him to pieces.
He's so dang cute who couldn't love that boy! I am loving my him as my new buddy during the day when the kids are at school and Kate is asleep. Sad that Drew is gone though. Guess it's Isaac's turn.
I love being a Mom. The fall and School starting and all the new sports starting-- so exciting and fun!
2 comments:
I love that you ended with..."I love being a mom....cuz school started"!! Hahaha! I'm teasin ya!
Isaac is a little naughty and a little naughty never hurt anybody! It also gives you more material to blog about/remind yourself that this child did make you laugh on top of make you crazy (sounds like I know someone at my house that is a little naughty). Hmmmmm.
hmmmmm...That sounds familiar! It must be the 3rd child syndrome. Asia is exactly the same way. Just subtitute Asia's name for Isaac's in your post! I can't WAIT for her to get into preschool. I didn't want to enroll her until we find our own place. I hope that is going to be soon. I deliver next week!
Post a Comment