
I need to write about Rob's exciting news. He left Great West on Friday!!! He is starting his own company and already has a lot of clients he is contracting with. I know! He has been on cloud nine since 2 weeks ago when we decided. He has been thinking about it for a long time and just getting
ansy and needed more of a challenge. I have been loving him being home and helping out with the kids, house, car pool, pool, lessons. Man it would be nice to have another nanny or someone here all the time
LOL! He is already busy as ever but assures me he has mastered the priority list and I am at the top~
hmmmm? WE LOVE HIM and are so excited for the future! His cute assistants at Great West took him to lunch on Friday and showered him with gifts! All funny things with sayings printed on them-- like a Nerf basketball hoop, matchbox sports car, fake money, a miniature white board. All of Robs
fav things. They also printed out a "merit badge" for his accomplishments with a whole sheet of all the things he's done and things they will miss. I should have thought of that! Thanks Kathy and Sue!! So watch out world here comes
Sautter! He will be a broker of benefits--group benefits and payroll. And he will do great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mixed drink for the one who always orders virgin LOL

If anyone has any ideas for a name for his company let me know. I like the word Strong, or Solid. He has mentioned Clear, Complete, Choice... Strong Benefits and Payroll? I like it
1 comment:
Good Luck with that! It's been just over a year since Jeff went on his own. hard, but worth it.
Post a Comment