Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Schools out for Summer!!!

Yes, it has finally arrived!! After the fun hour and a half of school and the last walk to and from school up the "huge hill" Friday the kids saw this sign on the garage!Everyday (over 50*) at 8:20 we would load up the two little ones in one of the strollers- depending on the day, and walk the kids to school.Drew's fun Teacher Mrs. Mac gave him these, I think they are totally Drew!Friday we hit the Park with our friends the LeifsonsCade and Drew
Kate and her buddy Chase. Love that grin! :)
Now it's all fun from here on--- right?? We have one more soccer game left, garden's in, Kids went to a 5 hour party with live animals and snakes, swim lessons started and yes we even bought a Pool Pass!! I know!!! I do not like sitting around- in the heat -in my swim suit- with all the snot nose kids running around at the pool- worrying about my kids drowning all the time! One year Isaac got that crypto disease and was sick all summer! Sick. breathe, breathe... Sacrifice, it's ok.
Oh well, Kids win this time. It will be fun

2 comments:

April said...

You are amazing. I have only put up the pool with the slide going into it (and done the garden). I guess kids haven't won over here, yet. :)

Jaime said...

It's good to see pics of your family. (Matthew Looks exactly the same.) You look really nice in the temple pics too!