Wednesday, June 10, 2009

KATE IS 2!!!

Our sweet princess is two!!
KATE loves Cinderellllaala, following Isaac, her babies, driving her cars all over the kitchen, looking preeeetee, playing Duck, Duck, Duck-- no goose, and she is already potty trained! My easiest one! She is very strong willed and yells loud enough for the neighborhood to hear what she wants. :) After the Temple open house we all went over to Amanda's for a little bday sweets.

4 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

She's the cutest. I can't believe she's two already. Didn't you just have her? Happy Birthday Kate!

Jinjer said...

I can't believe she is already potty trained. I am jealous! I hope Kate had a wonderful birthday.

*Becky* said...

Wow I can't believe she's 2 already!! Time flies by! Such a cute lil girl too

Matt 'n Erin said...

Love that little girl! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Liam misses his cousins!