Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FUN RUN!!! and Dance Festival

Elle and her friend Teya Elle was soooo nervous and excited the night before, I think she stayed up until 11! She was asking all what food to eat to make her faster... she was wanting to go running to practise everyday, on the way to school she and Drew were visualizing winning.

Then this morning at the race Elle was chewing her nails all off and running in place while we waited for her race to start. She was asking what were all the things she could have if she got in the top 3... She wanted it so bad! It was cute to see. She ran her little heart out and was almost there --0---- 4th place she finished!!! She did awesome!!! She came over to me with eyes full of tears and buried her head and said, "I tried so hard! If only I could have beat Nicole!!!" Ahhhh I felt so bad, she did so good though! It took her 5 min and then she was smiling again! Wait a Go Elle!!!

Drew was making sure we saw him. He was pretty chill the whole time. We always worry about his asthma but he's a tough one and keeps going, never stops! He came in 10th!


This is Elle finishing
The Dance Festival

The kids also did the dance festival. They practised and practised. I love that they are so into it still. Elle danced to Walk like an Egyptian and Drew danced his heart out to the Mexican Hat Dance!!! So funny - when Drew was done he yelled out to me "Mom did you even see me???" Yes bud I did.

They were great and it was so nice not to be too hot this year.

No comments: