
We had 25 people over here partying away the night! It was fun!!! We played games and the kids played downstairs and watched movies. Then we all got together and played Apples to Apples with the kids. We like to party with our kids on New Years and it's fun to have friends join us! Our neighbors had a party too, they had crafts and face painting for the kids-- Elle had a Utes sign with a cross out over it. LOL


Kate went to bed at 8 thank goodness

Alaina and the Food-- wait who ate it all!!?? It must have

been these guys... Whitney, Steve and Mark

Taylor and her Mom Jen



Elise and above her is Gisele her Mom


We had streamers and made the babies cry with poppers...
It was so fun to laugh with everyone, thanks!
We had our kids write their goals down and I caught a glimpse of Drew's... so cute; Win at Video and Computer Games, and Be the fastest runner. There were more I'll have to find all of thiers.
1 comment:
You are such a beautiful momma! I miss you tons.
Post a Comment