MMMMM smells so good! What else do you do when it's winter, snowy, and freezin cold outside??
I got this really healthy and yummy bread recipe from http://www.pantrysecrets.net/ My friend showed me how to make it, and it uses only 6 ingredients that I already have in the pantry. If you grind your wheat right before you make it it's better for you. Go on...try it. They figured it costs like $.25 a loaf!! For Whole Grain, whole wheat bread fresh in your kitchen! $.25 cents! for now I am hooked.
So once a week I am a bread maker. :) It only takes an hour to make too! Rises for 25 min--that's it!
She is coming to our Enrichment night May 14th if anyone wants to come learn. Yum Yum
1 comment:
sooooo....dish! I want to know the recipe and how to do it? Did you have to pay to get the recipe? I went to the link you posted, but it's the website to buy some book or something, right? do tell....
Post a Comment