Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dancin the night away

Friends at Red Mango
Andrea and Rich, Rob and I, Doug and Robyn, Annie, Laura, Gisele and Steve, Jerome (who belongs with Annie LOL) and Mike
Rob and I tearin it up!
We signed up for some Ballroom Dancing!!! Here are some of our friends we went with last Friday night, Dinner, Dancing and Desert! What a blast!
We get a whole bunch more classes and so we will be pros!!! Rob's great at cuttin the rug! I was definitely smiling all night.
The funniest thing when we got there, my brother and his wife, Matt and Jen, where there too!! I think Jen could teach us all a thing or two she's taken dance before!Grandpa Cliff has the magic touch! Here is what we returned to after that evening. My parents are so fantastic about watching the kids for us! The kids love it and I think Grandpa does too just a little bit :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

yup, showing this one to James when he gets home from work tonight......
I have tried before to get him to take lessons with me
Now that maybe he will see Rob is doing it, he will too :)
Looks like a lot of fun,especially doing it with friends.

brooke allred said...

Aww look at you guys!!That is so fun that you guys are doing that! What dance are you learning? Super fun. You will have to show us your moves sometime!

Owen said...

That is hilarious!! I would love to have been a fly on the wall!! You guys are too fun!