Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Days!!!!

Kate loved being pulled in her kiddie sled
We couldn't find her gloves so she wore these and didn't like them too much LOL!!

Her hands grew out of her armpits

Drew loves it!! He helped me shovel for over and hour and was outside from 12-5:30 yesterday!

Isaac, he plays in his own world, with of course his buddy, Andrew, next door.
Mom and Drew. We got 7 inches of snow in like 3 hours! Still more today! Makes for great sledding and snowball fights. So fun to have snow to play with over the holiday break! We have yet to have our Snowman building competition. I went sledding with the kids in the Mountain right next to us and I guess I am not 10 years old anymore. I went flying off a jump like 4 feet high and when I came down I landed right on the bottom of my spine!!! I think it compressed to an inch!!! My back hurt so bad. I got the wind knocked out of me and was growling in pain. Meanwhile all the neighbor kids including mine were laughing and comparing stories about how high and funny I looked. Luckily Rob was coming up the hill and saw me to carry me home for a very long soak in the tub. Oouch!!!
When Rob left for work Monday we begged him not to go! 20 minutes later he returned! He said it was snowing too much so we had a Snow day!!!

He Built a snow hill about 4-5 feet high for the kids to slide down
Elle held her own in the snowball fights, she is a little dare devil! We love to have snowball fights with our neighbors the Kerby's and Nathan, yes Nathan is the one to get!!!! :)


I love that the kids will play all day outside and come home wore out!!! We came in and had hot cocoa and watched Home Alone. Our kids had never seen it... it was a fun day!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I hope your back is feeling better! Kate's gloves are hilarious, such great pictures :)