Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mom's Birthday

Have a Happy Birthday! I sure did! Woke up to Breakfast in bed with the "Red special" plate and singing children! Rob made the perfect egg white veggie omelet, spinach and a fruit, protein, smoothie with whip cream on top! Then Rob stayed home did car pool and got all the kids ready. THANKS Hun! You're the best! Meanwhile I was able to go to the gym to see if this old body could do more than just spin today! LOL I always do that on my birthday, guess I want to defy age. Then I came home got ready and went out to eat lunch at Kneaders (my fav!) with my gal friends from the past! Thanks guys that was so fun~ such great girls! And thanks to Cassie and Becky for watching my kids while Rob ran to a meeting.

Then I came back and checked the kids out of school and we went to Cold Stone for a little ice cream celebration. Then we headed over to the DI for fun to see what treasure we could find!!

Our awesome neighbors down the street have a "Aweful Waffle" every Christmas. They serve red and green waffles and sausage for whoever! They said one year they had 300+ people come! My kids love it, so no cooking!? Sweet! We went down there and enjoyed the company. When we got home these were on my doorstep. Megan got me a whole box of oranges!!! That was so me! Loved it!! Thanks! And thanks to all the calls and texts so sweet!No, my birthday is not over this is still my week right?? Wed lunch with the lady friends, we are having home-made pizza on wheat and salads!! Yum my fav! Wed night Christmas party. Thurs Lunch at neighbors-- soup and service-- my fav! Fri, date night and then Sat is the ward Bday-opps I mean Christmas party and another friend Christmas party!! Fun Fun week!!!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Love that Rob was able to stay home and serve you! I dream of the day Matt can start taking days off.

I am laughing that you guys went to DI on your b-day! What the heck?! Find anything good? I love Kneaders too. Soooo good.