I love Fall!
I love Indian Summers!
I love Rolling down the hill!
Rolling down the hill wasn't quite what I remembered, my head was spinning for at least 20 min after!! We had a blast just hanging out and eating lunch up in the woods! That smell too! Ohh how I love the Smell of crunchy leaves!
And then the other day we woke up to this!
Kate was so funny, notice the runny nose and the leftover scabs of the crash on the sidewalk. She didn't know what the snow was! She could barely move in her too big snow clothes! Isaac just had to shovel. ? Does winter have to come now? ! Oh well, we are going to love it this year, right? Snow shoeing, cross country skiing, skiing etc! That's the goal.
Here is some cute pictures of our angel.
Thanks Nana for the nightie, fits perfect!
1 comment:
CUTE! Fun pictures, I too the fall and I would have to agree with you, you do have some very cute kids!!
Post a Comment