Happy Birthday Drew!!!
Thanks for the binoculars Grandma, now I can spy on people!

Logan P, Josh G,
Cade L, Tyler K, Caleb, (Isaac, Andrew? Hey how did you get in there?) and Drew

25$ To Target!!!!!!!!!! WOW Thanks Nana and Papa


Counting all the coins on tape, from silly Grandpa-- a birthday tradition!

I know it looks gross but Drew told me after I was the best
Ice cream cake maker ever!
ahhh
Then after the partying around Dad took all the
boyzz to see Madagascar 2
They loved it!
We love Drew!
Funny laugh
Hilarious -Great Jokes
So Kind
Caring
Hard worker
Great Personality
Friend to all
3 comments:
Ok that is too funny! Andrew was in like every picture, how did he sneak in? Thanks for the great party, Tyler had a blast. Happy Birthday Drew...Moo Moo Moo!
Happy Birthday Drew! Hope he had a great day!
Ummmmmmm, it seems you have abandoned your blog. Come back! Come back! Sigh, it's so lonely without new material.
Post a Comment