Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween 09

Harry Sautter (Potter)
Grandma Aerobics Teacher
Ninja
Bugs Bunny by day andFairy by nightHalloween Parade at school

Doughnuts and Cider at Grandma Trish's
Rob's alter ego and his cute, purple, fairy princess. Mom was the pink fairy :) Extra stuffing for the booty
Visit at Grandma Rona's and Grandpa Tim's
Kids on G-ma's Porch ready to trick or treat!
Aunt Becky and her fam, along with Uncle John, CJ, Megan, Nana and Papa all came over to hang out for games, pizza, and "Watcher in the Woods"-- I had never seen it! It was a fun day and night!! Love it when Halloween is on a Saturday!
Kate and her other fairy friend Riley, Kate was our most talkative 2 year old trick or treater. She went right up to the door and said "twitter treat". We brought the stroller, but she wanted to walk!
Carving the Pumpkins for FHE Monday before Halloween
Kate loved to color her babies, those three pumpkins are the only ones we got out of our garden this year!!!
Megan and Elle made a BYU pumpkin

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like fun! Love Drew's face in the first pic. How are you feeling?

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

I love the costumes! Your family is so cute. OK...I think that Watcher in the Woods is one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. I've been scarred for life with that one. Oooooohhhhh NAREK. Creepy Disney movie.