
Who is that Rock Star???!!!!

Elle on her birthday morning Sept 30
th!

Elle getting picked up by Grandpa for lunch!!

The Bouncer and the rock fan!! Waiting on the Red Carpet

The Crazy Mom Rocker, and the sweet chick, ready to rock the night away!

The Bouncer Checking them in at the door :)

Drew and Mom, the fans, taking their pictures and asking for autographs!!



Dad the Heavy Metal Heartthrob taping the whole show!

First some Hair color and make-up

Then some Limbo!! They had to work off the pizza, licorice, chips,
Trix,
lolly pops, purple cows and
root beer floats!!!
Karaoke! Rock out!!

Presents with a wish and a bump on the head

The big Rock out competition!!!

And the winners are...


Every rocker had a blast! Elle and her friends showed us some great moves and had a really, really, really LOUD time!!!!!!
7 comments:
Sweet bash! Looove the star pants and the bouncer is my favorite! Happy Birthday Elle!
What an awesome party! Talk about a cool mom to do all that AND dress up. . .You all ROCK.
Elle is beautiful Crystal! I cannot believe that she is 10!! I still have her baby pictures you sent 10 years ago!! Good job on such a beautiful outgoing girl
How in the world is Elle ten already?! And that has got to be the coolest party ever. What a great idea.
What a cool party!
Happy birthday Elle!!
Are you kidding me? You are the Martha of B-day parties! That looks like a tween's birthday dream! So fun.
I remember when you were pregnant with her. Was it really that long ago? Pretty cool party! I don't know if I'll ever be a cool mom and do fun parties like that.
Post a Comment