His new trick! He said "Mom I split you in half, there are two Mommys and two Megans" :)
Yes, he has Drew's head shape, but he's all Isaac still. I think his eyelashes grew a foot! He was so cute, not wanting to get a haircut at all--- we took him to Sport's Clips and wallah he's sportin' the foo hawk :) I think he likes all the attention! ; )
6 comments:
Oh My Gosh! He is so cute! Watch out, you're going to have to hide him from the girls when he gets older! :-)
He is so cute! His eyes look so big! and I agree, the first thing I see is his eyelashes :)
So handsome!
He is a mini Drew!! You can't go wrong with a face like that can you?
it's a little drew jr.! what a little cutie!
He looks so grown up now! What a cute kid.
What a cute hair cut! It makes him look older.
Post a Comment