The Star of the Relay!!!
Ok so I have to share the funniest thing he told me yesterday, I thing the worst part of mothering has got to be teaching the lovely art of wiping yourself! ewwwwww!!!! Next to potty training this has got to be the sickest, hardest stage! They try so hard and think they are good and then they walk by you and oh man that smell!!!!! I don't want him to do it all by himself yet so the first stage is the "Mommy has to double check or double wipe you, ok?" Then Isaac says "Number one, two or three?" I said " There are only one and two honey." "NO there is three!" he says, "What is Three?" I asked "You have pee, poop and diarrhea Mommy" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!!! LOL I was laughing so hard he is pretty smart I guess! The wisdom of a 4 year old.
Ok so I have to share the funniest thing he told me yesterday, I thing the worst part of mothering has got to be teaching the lovely art of wiping yourself! ewwwwww!!!! Next to potty training this has got to be the sickest, hardest stage! They try so hard and think they are good and then they walk by you and oh man that smell!!!!! I don't want him to do it all by himself yet so the first stage is the "Mommy has to double check or double wipe you, ok?" Then Isaac says "Number one, two or three?" I said " There are only one and two honey." "NO there is three!" he says, "What is Three?" I asked "You have pee, poop and diarrhea Mommy" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!!! LOL I was laughing so hard he is pretty smart I guess! The wisdom of a 4 year old.
2 comments:
How cute is he! I can't believe he is 4! Wish we could have been there for the races. I am sure Matt would have loved dress up!
Love you guys!
Cute Pics!!! I love the dress up slips, where in the world did you get them and in so many colors. Save these pics for blackmail someday!!!
Post a Comment