Today we went to the farm! yup I spent 10AM-2PM with a bunch of 2nd graders at a farm. It was really fun and educational too! I wish we could have our own! All that fresh fruit, grains, meat, eggs! Even Honey! Yum I forgot my camera but I took pic with my phone and it wont let me send them :( I'll figure that out later. Anyhow, I had so much fun with Elle and her friends. We rode the bus, shared her "school sack lunch" I love the frozen orange juice in school lunches--so does Elle. It's like slush! Reminds me of my school days. Elle is just an all around good girl. I was amazed at how likable to everyone she was. I caught myself just staring at her and realizing how beautiful she is and is going to be! Man! She would never know it though. She is just nice and fun to be around. She worries though!!! She told me what time to be there a million times so I wouldn't be late-- for like a week! She told her teacher that Rob had strep throat (he doesn't, just a lil cold and a sore throat with it) and she told her teacher I wanted school lunch--- which I would never want!!!---- Like a hundred times she kept telling me to tell the lunch ladies or teacher that I didn't want one. Also telling me to stay with the group, sit still, etc. She is funny! Going to be a very good Mother. I get to go into her Math Carnival tommorrow and she is so excited! Fun times! I am sure glad Rob can work at home and be so flexible for me and the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How CUTE!! That sounds exactly like Brinlee. She is the little worry wart. She does that same thing where she doesn't think I listened to her the first 10 times she said something even though I answered her. She is so worried that I am going to do it wrong or say the wrong thing. I get to go on her field trip next Thurs to the fire station. HA HA!
That sounds like fun. You are such a good mom! Remember our good old elementary school days? They were a blast!
Look at you...Mother of the Year! Seriously these kids love it when there is a parent there with them, though they don't always admit it especially as they get older. You and Rob are great parents and amazing examples to our kids. It really is great to have such awesome neighbors!!!!
How fun! She is such a cute girl. I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you guys. Loving your blog!
Post a Comment