Friday, October 14, 2011

Catastrophe's in the Sautter home!! *all is well*

Ben Ben sweet Ben
We were on our way to Drew's football game, parked got out and Drew saw a HORNET's nest.  Look at this nest he says and KICKS it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you guess what happened!!!??? 

The Hornets swarmed our car, all the doors were open and they flew in and we flew out! We were screaming and yelling and grabbing the kids, but Ben was strapped in the very back and somehow no one undid him!! Rob realized and jumped in and he was covered in Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
He was stun on his forehead and hand!  OUCH!!! 
This is him the next morning!


This was the day before I was leaving on our trip with Elle to New York.  I was stressed out and Rob had to work late and I was driving the older 3 three to practices and scouts, everywhere!!!  Kate came home from the neighbors with blood all over her shirt!!! She had fallen down some wooden stairs!
I drove to the best doctor in the town, who happens to be our neighbor and great friend Bro. McBee.  He told me she needed stitches and not to worry he would do them in his office right then and for free!!!! AWWWWWW! Life Savors!!! He was so nice this would have taken all night in the ER.  Ben was barefoot and swollen face and Kate bloody and barefoot too! My lovely friends came to my rescue! I am forever thankful! I know Heavenly Father watches over us!

No comments: