Kate and her princess pals
Natalie Otis, Kate, Ryley Powell, Grace Norman, Lizzie Dibble, Maddie Wisner
Cameron Oborne, and Emily Otis came too
Prince Robert! Silly!!
It was so cute! The girls each took turns asking questions to her, and telling her how much they loved her and her pretty dress.
She told them a story of the Palace, and then helped get them ready for the ball by putting on makeup!!
Kate was so excited all week she was talking about her, and wondering about her mean sisters and if they were going to come to her party. I reassured her that they were not invited and weren't coming :)
Then they played some games and danced with Cinderella before they told her goodbye! It truly was a magical moment to watch!
Glad big Sister Elle was there to help!!
Then we lit us the Princess (barbie) Cake and sang! The girls were so worried about burning her!! lol
This is her striking a pose!
The girls were giggling so hard when I was done cutting the cake! Look at her bum they yelled!!! She is naked!!! Ha ha ha!
Then we were going to play Kiss the Frog with a blindfold but instead they all uses their own lips and kiss the frog and then hopped around like froggies!! "Because that is what happens on Princess and the Frog Mom!!!"
Silly! We sure had a great time!! Sad that Kate is my last girl so we are livin up the girl stuff!! Gotta have some fun parties while we can!!! That week when I was getting ready to decorate the house, Kate says to me, "Mom I am so proud of you. You did such a good job on the pink stuff and all the princess pretty stuff, I just love it!" So sweet! I am glad she is proud of me :) I am proud of her she is perfect all around!



No comments:
Post a Comment