Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Elle 5th, Drew 3rd, Isaac 1st grade!!!!

Yes, I am extremely tired!!!  We walk to school every morning, 1 mile down 2 miles back :)
The night before school started our crazy fun ward had an activities night at the pool!!!  We BBQ'd and then played soccer and swam.  Dad was playing soccer bare foot with all the littles, when  !wham!  He kicked someone elses shoe! That night he was up all night and had to take a Loritab, then, I was up twice with lil Ben. Dad was going to walk with us but,  NO, he was going to the doctor thinking he had a broken foot! (he didn't, just got a cool boot)  We made it on time though!

We were so excited to go to school, until we got there.  Isaac started crying then slowly once his teacher came out to get him in his line he began kicking and punching, trying to get away!!  Oh man! I felt terrible and trying to hold on to Ben and watch Kate on the playground, it was a little stressful!!! His teacher grabbed him off the door he was holding onto and off they went! Bye love you!!!

That day, after school, I picked them up and Isaac was non-stop chatting about his fun day.  He likes lunch time the best and he stopped and said " Mom, I have 7 dorks in my class!" after the lecture and a little laugh he said "OK than they are slobs!"  :)  Too funny!

No comments: