Right before I was induced
Running on no sleep for a week! So Nervous, Anxious and Excited!!!
It's a BOY!!!
7lbs 12oz, 20 inches long
Proud siblings!!!
Isaac: "He has chubby ears"
Drew "He looks like me but has Isaac's face!"
Kate: "Mommy, your baby came out! It's Ben!"
Elle: "He's sooo cute!"
Megan came to visit
Pictures from Grpa Cliff's camera
The kids stayed at Gpa Otis's and Sunday Gpa took all 4 to church by himself!!
Elle was checked out of school with Grma Trish and got there 5 min after Ben was born!
8 comments:
OH MY WORD!!! He looks so much like Drew & Isaac!! First I'd think he's exact Isaac, then the next pic I could totally see Drew! So funny! He is adorable! So much hair! Nice job!
Congrats on the little boy! He is adorable. I love Drew's comment! Kids are so funny. Good luck with all 5 now! Hope you are feeling well.
Love that little man! So happy we were able to meet him! Love you guys too!
YEAH! Congratulations! I love all the pictures. Your family is so beautiful.
All the pictures are great! That cracks me up what Drew said! Love you guys!
congratulations Sautter family!! He is so cute! So much hair!! My goodness. You have a beautiful family. I hope you had a great birthing process and hope you have a happy recovery!
I love, love, love those pictures! I was totally tearing up as I looked at your sweet family. We sure love you guys!!!
Oh my, those pictures of him sucking his thumb are too precious. Looks like he was doing that in the womb! Your kids are super sweet. Congratulations on Ben! It's been too long. We'll have to get together this summer sometime!
Post a Comment