
Yeah!!! We are pregnant!! I am on the roller coaster of puke and nausea. Love it. I am banking on being a whole new woman at week 12 ! We found out in Aug, the first day of school. I started getting sick exactly at 6 weeks!!! errrr I tried to keep it to myself and Rob, but we are too excited and I am too sick! We were walking to school one morning and I felt terrible and Elle said "Mom what is wrong with you??" I said "I am about to throw up." They all stared at me, and then I said "Ok, I have a surprise for you... I am pregnant! We are going to have another baby!!!" They were all so excited and saying wow, and cool, etc, then the best was Drew. He said "No way Mom, are you going to tell Dad!??" :) LOL I laughed the rest of the day!
10 comments:
haha. I love Drew's reaction. If they only knew.
congrats again.
Congratulations! That's pretty funny Drew. Got to love kids.
Congratulations!! I'm very excited for you and your family. Drew is hilarious
Yeah! Congratulations! Only 4 more to go after this, right?
Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.
Yea, we are so excited for you! Your kids are getting so big!
Congrats again! And glad you got the Dr. you wanted. :)
Woo Hoo!!!! We are so excited for you guys! Hope you feel better SOON!
Holy cow, love Drew's reaction! Hilarious...
So excited for you, you brave woman! Congratulations! Another cute Sautter baby for the world to treasure!
SO happy for you guys! I love it when I find myself laughing at something crazy one of my kids said earlier in the day =D
Post a Comment