Monday, February 16, 2009

The All Day Date With My Honey

First the studio all to ourselves, with 2 teachers/artists to teach us how to create!
AHhhh Just like ghost hun, so romantic! Let's get messy...


It really was fun! We did good, I thought, for our first time...
Then Back to hang out and watch the men cook the 100 % homemade yummy dinner! From left to right, Danica, Krystal and Jake, Rob and I-eyes shut nice!-, Brooke and Chance It was seriously soo good. -the chips are for the artichoke dip! Yum

Then we topped it off with Angel food cake and chocolate dipped strawberries and real cream! Yummy!!!! Thanks Rob your the man!

1 comment:

DeDe said...

What a fun day/night! I love that idea! Brian and I are actually celebrating this Friday, but I don't think we'll get as creative as you guys...maybe next year! :)