Monday, March 24, 2008

Moab Race









WE DID IT!!!
Andrea and I at the finish line in Moab. I had so much fun with 10 of my friends in Moab at the Canyonlands Half Marathon. We ran the 5 Mile race and some of our other friends ran the 13.2. It was a rush! We are going to make this an annual race for sure. I got 10th place in my division even!!! Amazing I know! LOL Right behind me was a 9 year old boy who I was determined not to let pass me! It was so fun to run and have something to train for this dark freezing winter. My friends were hilarious, we hiked all over arches, ate at the pasta joint in town and soaked in the hot tub, oh and the breakfast was awesome at the hotel :) These are the pictures the kids hung up for me when I got home. The top two are me and the little boy, they thought that was pretty cool that a nine year old was by me running.

Here is me and Andrea striking our poses at Dead Horse Point! Look at that Cheer Leader leg! It was so much fun can't wait to do it again!!!

No comments: